At Helping hands to vulnerable children by skills Project Uganda, children very secure at all times, in class, during physical exercise and other activities with our staff
About half of those living in poverty are kids. Without focused support, when they grow up to have families of their own, their children will also be born into poverty, creating an endless cycle.
How does it work?
We have a simple, proven approach that is making a difference. Kids in our program have access to:
1.Feeding: Kids are fed three meals a day
2. A ccomodation: here at our school located in where 221 kids have acess for accomodation.
3. A caring TEAM that inspires, encourages and supports our children.
4. A clear PATH out of poverty that focuses on health, education and empowerment through -relevant and age-specific programs and services.
This if fully administered with availability of support, it equips our kids with crucial life and job skills to break the cycle of poverty. For good.
Is helping Helping Hands to Vulnerable Children by Skills Project Uganda something I should do?
Do you believe you can make a difference in the kids? Do you believe helping kids is the best way to end poverty? Then YES! We’ve got lots of ways to get you get involved! You can:
- Sponsor a program
- Make a gift or contribution
- Help build this school
- Share your voice by speaking up for kids here at centre
- Make a long-term investment in our organization